As a global movement, we’re all about supporting frontline communities to fight for a just and sustainable world! That’s why we are on the frontlines of the battle against corporate agriculture. We know the clock is ticking, and we’re taking action to tackle the damaging impacts of corporate control over our food systems. From tackling environmental degradation to smashing social inequality, our advocacy is relentless in challenging corporate interests. Our vision? A future where small-scale farmers, local communities, and our beloved planet flourish together!
YOU can join us in this mission to reclaim the future of food and build a world grounded in fairness, equity, and ecological balance.
Check out our resources, tackling the issues of corporate agriculture head-on below:
- Stop Corporate Farm Grabs!
- The Financialization of Farmland: A Threat to Family Farming, Rural Economies, and Climate Action
- Agribusiness Is Devastating to Family Farmers, Rural Communities, and the Environment
- How Corporate Consolidation Affects Row Crop Farmers’ Everyday Lives and Decisions
- How Corporate Consolidation Affects Livestock Farmers’ Everyday Lives
- University of Iowa faculty rebuke farmland investors for fueling land grabs and corporate takeover of agriculture
- Part 1: TIAA’s “sustainability reports” can’t paper over the impacts of land-grabbing
- Part 2: TIAA’s farms up close